Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Re: SiriusXM stops playback after various amounts of time

I've done this numerous times. It doesn't seem to matter what the specifications are because nothing gets done. How many times do I have to send information that doesn't mean anything? 

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Nytewynd

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Could you also please reply here with the channel version & build and tracker ID? The channel version can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button. For tracker ID, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, when you see this issue occur.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@masalaav

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing.

Please provide us with the channel version & build so we can proceed to forward your information to the appropriate Roku team who investigates the issue further. You can check my post above for instructions on how to get it. 

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
masalaav
Binge Watcher

V3.0-b44

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@masalaav

Appreciate the prompt response.

I have forwarded the details you provided to the Roku team who investigates this issue further. We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused. Once we got an update, we'll make sure to let the Community know immediately.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Nytewynd
Channel Surfer

The channel version is 3.0- and the build is 44.  As for the rest of the information, for the tracker ID, it's 92-298-211, but that issue didn't happen right now so it might be of no use.  I refuse to use the app while I know it's not functioning correctly.

0 Kudos
Jaguar
Channel Surfer

Hi I am replying to this new thread with what I call the 'only' fix that works for me. I stumbled upon it by surprise. When I turn on my tv set, which works perfectly well on all other ROKU App channels, and turn to SiriusXM, and after deleting/reinstalling the App with password, etc. I have found that sometimes the App plays that time and that time only for 20 minutes or longer.

When I turn the set back on, I get the message "Something is wrong" and my set is frozen. If I UNPLUG the TV and re-plug it back in with the TV Powered on, then go to the SiriusXM App, it works normally sometimes for hours, but not always before cutting out. To restart the APP, I UNPLUG the TV again and go through the same steps. UNPLUG while the TV is Powered on.

0 Kudos
pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Sirius XM with the Roku Ultra is a giant mess. It worked "better" for a time, but now it's worse than ever. Cuts off after a few minutes, can't access favorite channels, get a sorry something went wrong message, have to reboot the roku to get sirius to work for a little while. I thought this issue was fixed. I have given you my information several times, but I guess that didn't help, so why bother giving it to you again. WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE FIXED? IT HAS NOW BEEN ALMOST 3 MONTHS. Good grief. What was wrong with the old app? That one worked. 

Buck3
Reel Rookie

Listen, It's still a mess. We've all put in our info and spent time with customer service. This needs to be fixed. people are cancelling their subscriptions, it's been 3 months. The old version worked. On a side note, the graphics and interface on the new version are awful. Please make this right for people.

0 Kudos
pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

I can't get any of my streaming to work. Not on my roku tv, my tv with the roku ultra or on my laptop. My laptop worked fine. I can't even sign in on there. So all 3 streaming outlets for sirius xm are not working. At all. This is ridiculous. It's going on 3 months now. 

0 Kudos