Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iamtimfoley
Reel Rookie

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

This is not fixed. My RokuTV received and installed the update. I then went in and started streaming channel 53. Again, at exactly 20 minutes, the app closes and sends me back to my TV's main menu. 

This issue is not resolved. 

pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Mine did the same thing

MelG
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Hello. Ok... saw Danny Roku  message..

Noticed that now the update  has finally moved OFF that  corrupted V25/B34. .

Now it says: Version 30... Build 42.

Ok. Will check it out see my TCL Roku tv 32s will run and and continuous play. Will keep y'all  posted👍

jpauquet
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Not fixed for my TV.

Jimmbbo
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

No fix, still shuts down after 15 min, WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO FIX?

CKS53
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My “update” access was not reachable with the * button, but I went into another tab, updated and now the visible progress(?) line that appears in green underneath the title of artist/channel name is now only a small fraction of what it used to show. I’m not sure what that does indicate but that seems to be all that changed! I have a Roku Premiere that is a few years old, with the multitude of complaints regarding the unstable time of 20 minutes and reading that this issue is on many different Rokus, I’m hesitant to buy a new (and maybe NOT improved!) model to find yet more issues with that model. You’d think with all 400+ complaints about the same thing across different models, they would find a real fix. FIX IT! 

0 Kudos
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Update didn't work. Still shuts off after 20 minutes

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I just updated the Sirius app about 2 hours ago and still had the same issue. I'll try to update again tomorrow.

0 Kudos
MelG
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Ok!  DANNY  @ROKU:  It does not work!! 

Not  fixed!

Not "solution resolved"

Played Channell 311 from 1:34 to 1:52pm,  PST

It sent me back to Roku Home App screen.  

This is not fixed!!

I removed apps... install/reinstall...

Plz fix?

kidkrash
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Installed Version 3.0 Build 42 on my 65" TCL Roku TV C104X and it was still going good on Channel 33 1st Wave after 45 minutes.

Installed Version 3.0 Build 42 on one of my Roku Express 3930X and it crashed at 20 minutes. Rebooted and it crashed again at 20 minutes.

NOT FIXED!

Once again I am glad I bought a ONN Stick for my home office which does not have this issue.

~kidkrash

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.