Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ontrack
Binge Watcher

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

I just installed the SiriusXM v3.0 Build 44.   I've been waiting for a new build and glad to get it.

0 Kudos
rabidbaby
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I signed out, then updated to the new version and signed in again. I'm not too optimistic. It's still forgetting my settings every time I exit the app (manually exit, not get kicked out). It's not recording my listening in "recents" either. We'll see if it plays more than 20 minutes...

doubleb97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Is this finally fixed? Took their 5 dollars a month for a year deal and now checking to see if this update finally fixed it.

0 Kudos
doubleb97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Everyone! They have updated to a new build and it looks like it's finally working again! Fingers crossed it has played past the 20 minute which is very good compared to what we have been dealing with for the past two months.

0 Kudos
rabidbaby
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Holy cow! It's been playing for an hour and a half! Hallelujah! Hopefully they'll fix the other issues, too, but I'll gladly take this as an *excellent* first step. 

doubleb97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Good thing I took that deal from them!

0 Kudos
HAL9000_Y2K_VER
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

X@rabidbaby 

If you exit SXM with the Home button, it usually saves your options.  If you exit with the back button, it will not save your updates.  The Home button also saves the data it restored from a previous pseudo session’s crash.  Maybe it won’t crash now.  A crash sets Tunestart on.

doubleb97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

SiriusXM has been working for a couple hours now. Finally I think it's fixed!!

doubleb97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

So I found out it does kick back out when the background changes to a different show. Like for example Hits 1 had Mikey Piff and then change to a different screen at 3 when his show ended and kicked out to the home screen. It's great that it played for a long time but this is another bug that needs fixed.

0 Kudos
steph_anie
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I did a factory reset and that fixed it, at least temporarily.  I'll try it again today.  Before I did the reset, it played for 23 minutes, and after the reset, it outplayed me!  I had to turn it off after almost three hours.  I haven't been able to get more than 29 minutes out of it since this happened in May.  By the way, this has also been happening with the YouTubeTV app so it is DEFINITELY a Roku  issue.