Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: SiriusXM shuts off after 20 minutes

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that we are currently investigating this issue with the channel provider. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
MelG
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Only can say that the XM on Roku, is not functioning...so I'm not listening now...

Thx for keeping informed @hal9000;you have a truly dizzying intellect & insight on all the techie stuff👍. .. 

0 Kudos
MelG
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R 

Can I get that in writing? Asking for 142 friends...🤔😀...👍👍(Thx!)

ChasLundquist
Reel Rookie

Re: SiriusXM response received

Jump to solution

It is taking Sirius/XM & Roku too long to fix this issue of the app shutting down after approximately playing for only 20 minutes of playing on my TCL Roku TV in my bedroom after the new Sirius/XM Update was done last May 2022. The separate Roku 3 device in my living room seems to be working OK after I uninstalled Sirius/XM and re-installed it. I spoke to both Roku and Sirius/XM. Sirius/XM has acknowledged that it's their fault. Sirius/XM gave me a 1/2 price reduction when it's time to renew their subscription and said that they'll contact me as soon as their software engineers figure out how to correct this issue. I told Sirius/XM that they should have tested the update for Roku devices before releasing it. I also told Sirius/XM that they should let TCL Roku Sirius/XM users rollback to the previous version until they resolve this issue; but they told me that they can't do this. 

MCMLXAD
Binge Watcher

Re: SiriusXM response received

Jump to solution

right,the problem started since last update.they did something wrong there

0 Kudos
hdusa635
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine is also shutting off in no time ever since the replace. It's splendid annoying. I use my Siriusx XM channel as heritage noise after I'm working, and I additionally leave it on a "speak" station for my anxious cats when I'm out of the residence

1963kevinmichae
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Put me into the club; my app also crashes back after 20 minutes when listening to the standard Sirius stations. but not the extra ones. I have a Roku/TLC television

s19p52
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tried your suggestion.... it didn't work

0 Kudos
tcar384
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

thanks Danny for the update. glad it's being addressed

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same here. Over a month later and still having this issue. It's definitely a Sirius app issue. They suck.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.