Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charliebrown99
Streaming Star

SiriusXM App won't open on my Roku

Jump to solution

The SiriusXM will not open up.  I tried all 3 Roku's in my house and all 3 will not open.  All the other apps on the ROKU will open except for the SiriusXM App.  When I click on it, it will only take me back to the home page.   Has this happened to anyone else?   It worked fine this morning, but when I tried it this evening it won't open.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
largosunset
Reel Rookie

Re: SiriusXM App won't open on my Roku

Jump to solution

It's working since I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
46 REPLIES 46
Pjeanl5754
Reel Rookie

Sirius app won’t load from home screen

Jump to solution

Sirius will not load on my Roku. It is doing it on both TV’s. It spins for about 5 seconds and then just returns to the Home Screen. There are no errors listed.

We have unplugged the Roku, and deleted and reinstalled the app with no success.

Rmb3005
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's happening to me as well. Yesterday (12/12/22) and today (12/13/22), the SiriusXM app won't open on my 3 Roku devices either. The last time I used the app was 12/7/22 and it worked fine.  I have deleted the app, restarted my Roku devices and reinstalled the app, and it still won't open.

martalcd
Reel Rookie

Re: Sirius app won’t load from home screen

Jump to solution

We're having the same issue...is anyone from Roku monitoring this forum, so we can get updates on fixes?

0 Kudos
Birdie65
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

This is happening to me as well. I've been listening to Christmas music at home for several days.  I did the same thing.  Uninstalled the channel, then reinstalled.   I called Sirius XM and went through all the information, log-in, etc.  They told me to call ROKU.   Um, no.  Can't find a number.  And it is impossible to get any help.  

0 Kudos
Mstrish560

Jump to solution

Sirius XM Roku channels fails to load on all my devices. Been going on for the last 24hrs. Does anyone 

from Roku support monitor these forums?

0 Kudos
pkaboo1234
Roku Guru

Sirius XM closes out and Roku goes back to home screen right away. App won't open on either tv

Jump to solution

When I try to go to Sirius XM the app closes out immediately and goes back to my Roku home screen. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app after I restarted my Roku, nothing changed. All of my other apps work fine, my internet connection is fine. I have a Roku TV and a LG TV with a Roku attached. It happens on both TV's. I can stream Sirius XM just fine on my laptop. So it appears it is only the Roku app that is not working properly. 

Now what? Any suggestions? This is becoming an ongoing problem with Sirius XM app. I pay for this service from Sirius XM. Can someone resolve this issue? 

0 Kudos
Oscar12

Jump to solution

mine does the same thing. I have deleted cache and uninstall reinstall.  XM support is a joke they don't listen or are to scatter brained.  Expecting a call today but I doubt if it will happen.  I came to see if it is on Rokus side.  o call me in a few but I doubt if I will get a call back.

0 Kudos
CDP1
Reel Rookie

Re: Sirius XM closing out as soon as I open it

Jump to solution

Same issue, Sirius XM stopping loading yesterday, 12-12-22. 

DCGKLB
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here. Just tried opening SiriusXM and nothing happens. Looks like it's going to open but it then reverts back to main menu screen. And, like the others said, it worked last week when I was listening to it. I'm currently listening to SiriusXM on an Alexa device, so there's apparently nothing wrong with the station. Let's hope this problem gets resolved soon.