Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RayKertezc
Reel Rookie

Re: Shudder on the roku channel not working.

Yes a subscription is required. I do have one and am subscribed through the Roku channel. I noticed it only yesterday evening so I couldn’t be sure the exact time the issue began. I have not removed the channel and added it back yet. Thank you. I will try that. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RayKertezc,

Thanks for your response!

In the meantime, please help us with the required details above posted by @RokuJanadeeK so we can send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team.

Please keep us posted with the details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LortieV

Shudder Roku Channel not working

The Shudder through Roku app wasn’t working for me today. When I tried to play something on streaming nothing happened it just stayed on the play screen. No problem in any other app. Tried restarting the app and the Roku, didn’t help.

0 Kudos
boneytreez
Reel Rookie

Re: Shudder Roku Channel not working

I'm having the same problem. 

0 Kudos
boneytreez
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same problem. 

TV model.  100012589

Serial number. YK00YM855847

Device ID. 3DG07Y855847

Software version 12.5.5 build 4174-c5

Issue ID.  47-170-967

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for the details, @boneytreez.

We understand that you're having the same issue. No worries, we'll also have your details forwarded to the appropriate team for further review and investigation. While we do so, could you tell us the steps you have taken so far? Have you given the following a try:

1. Power-cycle your Roku device: unplug it from the wall power outlet and plug it back in.
  2. Check for updates: Go to Settings > System > Software Update > Check Now.
  3. Remove the channel >> Restart the device (Go to Settings > System > Power> System Restart) >> Add channel.

Please keep us posted.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mistrcoffy

Same thing for 3 days.  Uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, factory reset and still not working. 

0 Kudos
Deeps
Reel Rookie

Roku is slacking!

Going to cancel my membership and they better give me my money back.

Just signing up thru shudder directly. 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mistrcoffy,

Thank you for the post!

We understand your frustrations regarding this channel issue and we appreciate the steps you have taken so far. Please be informed that our team is currently aware of the issue and is doing an on-going investigation. To help them look into this closely, kindly provide us with the following details:

1. Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  2. Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

We are hoping for your response.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Raven82

Have done the steps still doesn't work! Its been 3 days. 

0 Kudos