Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Show on Roku Channel not playing

I have a Sharp Roku TV (50”) with software version 10.0.0.0 Build 4195. Nothing that I tried will play on the Roku Channel, even though the episodes show . Shows I tried include the Divinci Code, Minoroty Report, The Drowning. 24, etc.  when the Play S1E1 icon appears , clicking the play button or the ok button only causes the screen to flash and the same screen appears

0 Kudos

BTW, it also occurs when trying to watch the Roku Channel Originals sneak peek. Live TV works fine.

0 Kudos

I’m having the exact same issues!! All the other channels are working, but the Roku channel doesnt

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Are you using Pi-hole or any kind of ad-blocker on your network?  Are you physically in the US?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Sdbz28

Hi, I’m having the sam issues described here.  Anyone have a fix for this yet? This post is 2 years old and counting. I have Roku Ultra 4802X, software 11.0.0 build 4193-C2 and when trying to watch the show Taken it never plays. If I catch it while on live TV channel 275, then I can watch the next episodes. However if it’s not playing live, the show will not load. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @Sdbz28

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Are you trying to access the show Taken through The Roku Channel? Does the issue only occur on a specific season or episode? 

Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos