Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kdjones52

Season 14 of the series Heartbeat

Season 14 of the British series Heartbeat is missing. Where can I find it? We have looked.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Season 14 of the series Heartbeat

What channel are you watching the previous seasons on? If it's anything other than The Roku Channel, you would need to ask whomever provides that channel. If it is TRC, be aware that when Roku licenses content for streaming, they might be restricted by the content owner as to the seasons they can stream, and sometimes even individual episodes.

Since you mentioned it's a British series, perhaps it's available on BritBox. I know my sister-in-law loves watching content on that channel, and they do seem to offer most of the available British programming. They offer a free 7 day trial, although I don't know if the trial restricts access to any content.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Me72
Reel Rookie

As of 3.22.23 Brit Box only offers season 1. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Me72 

Other than Season 1, many of the free channels/apps including the Roku Channel, Tubi, Plex, Filmrise, and Fawesome are showing seasons 2 through 8 of Heartbeat.  Freevee is carrying seasons 2 through 18 for free.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Me72
Reel Rookie

Freevee is missing season 14  as of today anyway. This is where I'm watching all the other seasons now. 

0 Kudos

I found an app called daily motion that appears to have it.  The app is not on roku so you'll need to watch on your phone or PC. I just found it and haven't started watching it yet but it appears season 14 is all here and free! This is a great show! You would probably lime the Darrelles in corfu as well🙂

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.