Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Screaming Actors Commercial is Horrible

Where are you seeing this ad? What company is it advertising for? Even on The Roku Channel, Roku doesn't control all ads

0 Kudos
SmokinTexan
Reel Rookie

It is a Roku add for a Roku TV

SmokinTexan
Reel Rookie

on the Roku channel 

I completely agree! I also rush to mute the TV when these two screaming "actors" come on.  I've also thought of switching to a Fire app TV due to this obnoxious commercial 😳 

SmokinTexan
Reel Rookie

If that commercial doesn’t stop soon I am moving onto a different company. It is very selfish of Roku to put a commercial like that in an attempt to force our attention. 

Sharonhr

Re: “Screaming” commercial has gotta go

Yes..it is absolutely awful, 2 unattractive people screaming..please stop it and you might stop doing business with the ad agency who created it.

Sharonhr

Re: “Screaming” commercial has gotta go

Same here, makes my stomach hurt.

SmokinTexan
Reel Rookie

They made second one !!! That’s it I am done. Nobody wants that screaming chaos in their home. It’s funny at all. 

Dudegeorge

Exactly right. Is there a petition I can sign!

Roku, how did your advertising agency talk you into such a trashy commercial? 

Rodno

Customer to ROKU COMMUNICATIOS

What's with companies not provisioning communications with customers?

Just search your brains out on blogs and communities with no connection to them!

What Arrogance.

No place to comment!

Drop the obnoxious ads. 

Since we're forced to watch them come up with mature least obnoxious. All the screaming kid geek games.

Grow up for real. 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.