Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hbell

STARZ won’t play on my Roku

Jump to solution

Just got my STARZ subscription last week and nothing will play. I can search everything, select what I want to watch, but nothing happens?????? What is the problem? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: STARZ won’t play on my Roku

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Hbell!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about the accessing the STARZ channel on your Roku and we'd be happy to help you find the best resolution for this.

Could you please confirm if you've tried to access the channel inside The Roku Channel or directly from the standalone STARZ channel? Also, you can try to troubleshoot the channel to see if this will make any difference:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

Kindly ensure the troubleshooting steps have been done precisely to work. Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: STARZ won’t play on my Roku

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Hbell!

We appreciate you reaching out for support about the accessing the STARZ channel on your Roku and we'd be happy to help you find the best resolution for this.

Could you please confirm if you've tried to access the channel inside The Roku Channel or directly from the standalone STARZ channel? Also, you can try to troubleshoot the channel to see if this will make any difference:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

Kindly ensure the troubleshooting steps have been done precisely to work. Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos