Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO FRUSTRATING- Live TV channels gone, streaming channels mixed up

I've read through SO many posts and still cannot find a solution. No one from Roku will get back to me.  This is beyond frustrating at this point. 

A good month or so ago, my LIVE TV channels simply disappeared.  And then the streaming channels show up with no numbers. I've been so busy that I don't have HOURS to try to fix this.  

I did find out how to get the channel numbers back - but they are all jumbled and not in order, despite me selecting (several times) to sort them by number. 

AND STILL, I cannot find my live TV channels so I can just quickly flip on my local news or shows when I get home after a long day. 

I've spent hours reading through posts, and followed as many instructions as possible that I could follow - and nothing has worked. 

WHY can't they fix this?  I used to just have all my LIVE channels show up at the top, the streaming channels below.  WHAT was wrong with this set up and why can't ROKU just put it back that way?  

UGH.  I am going to have to get a different TV or TV service. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.