Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Rumble channels not working correctly

The contact info for Rumble is support@rumble.com.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Miriamst2
Reel Rookie

I am also having the same exact issue with Rumble on my Roku stick.  Yet it works on my cell or iPad.  What’s up?  Cyberattack on freedom programming?

Lonaaz

I am having the same issue on all my Roku’s but my fire devices are fine my phone is fine it is only Roku.  I have logged out and back in and did a system restart nothing is fixing the issue.  

Car54101

Same problem here. I backed out the Roku home page, logged out of Rumble and back in (what a pain that was) reset my roku TV and even reset my modem. Nothing! still the same. First in my "Following" list seem s to be repeated the farther I go down the list. Grrrrrrr. You tube works fine as do all of my other apps.

estevek
Reel Rookie

thanks! having exact same problem--renders Rumble unusable on woke Roku!😬

MichaelDD
Reel Rookie

I have three of the Roku Ultra....Rumble is unusable. 

schatzi
Reel Rookie

Re: Rumble channels not working correctly SEE UPDATE BELOW

Rumble is victim to a cyberattack from its "competition". It's a crazy world out there. Hang tough. 

I head on Bongino that all the Unseen J6 videos were repeased on the "January 6 2021 Video Archive" channel. (Monday I think) Once released, Rumble was cyber attacked and taken down. They were down all of Monday I  and since then they have had issues and glitches getting everything back up.  So I believe this issue is because of that.  A WORKAROUND is to go to the search field and put in the channel you want.  Once opened, you will be able to see the correct content.  

Tags (1)
Txsherok

I’m having same problems with channels I’m following are all mixed up-

Also using Rumble on iPad when watching a video if you pause it the pause & back/forward symbols never disappear- The video will play but you have the pause & back & forward covering your content- this just started recently 

rsf3612
Reel Rookie

'they' don't like this channel. 'they' will continue to do this kind of thing.