Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miriamst2
Reel Rookie

Re: Rumble channels not working correctly

I am overjoyed!  Apparently they were able to fix the problem and all is working well again.  Thank you Roku.

0 Kudos
Gary9
Channel Surfer

Re: Rumble channels not working correctly SEE UPDATE BELOW

Rumble is fixed! Hallelujah!

0 Kudos
shadduck
Reel Rookie

Why do you say "it will be removed at some point" (Rumble app)?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@shadduck 

Rumble used to have two channels/apps available for the Roku platform. (Rumble and RumbleTV).  Both were essentially the same.  I think they had plans for RumbleTV that never materialized and decided to just have Rumble.

As such, RumbleTV (version 8.13 build 14), which is still available in the Roku Channel Store, is deprecated and displays a "deprecation" message when you launch it that "it will soon be removed" and to instead download their Rumble Channel (currently on version 9.12 build 46).

This message has been being displayed for well over a year now and the RumbleTV channel/app still appears to work. (just no longer updated or being actively developed by Rumble). 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
shadduck
Reel Rookie

So... the statement that was made "it will be removed at some point" was in reference only to the "Rumble TV" app, not the "Rumble" app?

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@shadduck 

@shadduck wrote:

So... the statement that was made "it will be removed at some point" was in reference only to the "Rumble TV" app, not the "Rumble" app?

Correct.  👍

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Imgregarious
Reel Rookie

Same here... this is VERY frustrating! I NEVER have this problem with my Firestick!

I'm thinking I need to reconsider buying anymore Roku devices in the future!

0 Kudos
shadduck
Reel Rookie

After posting my complaint, I  contacted Rumble via a feedback link in the app. To my surprise, they replied quickly and the issue was resolved on all six of my Roku devices by the next day! Never had the problem ever again!

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Imgregarious,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We do not have enough details from your original messages to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? Does the issue also occur on a specific channel or all the channels installed on your Roku device? In addition, what troubleshooting steps have you tried?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.