Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Msaleh86

Rubicon Arabic Live is not loading properly, NOT the connection

Jump to solution
  • TV Hi, I paid the yearly amount but the Rotana Cinema, Egypt Cinema and a few other channels don’t load and stay at 13% and it’s been happening for days now. Some channels to load fine on Arabic Live. It’s not my connection as I use other apps, devices perfectly fine. Is there something going on on the other end?? I’m paying for a subscription and can’t watch… please help
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rubicon Arabic Live is not loading properly, NOT the connection

Jump to solution

Hello! @Msaleh86,

A heartfelt welcome from the Roku Community!

We are happy to help you with the issue you reported about Arabic Live channels not loading.

• What Roku device are you using right now?
  • Does the issue occur on only this channel, multiple channels, or all channels?

We recommend performing the below steps and see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device
  2. Power cycle the Roku device, by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device back to the power
  3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device

Please keep us updated on any developments, and we will be happy to continue assisting you. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Rubicon Arabic Live is not loading properly, NOT the connection

Jump to solution

Hello! @Msaleh86,

A heartfelt welcome from the Roku Community!

We are happy to help you with the issue you reported about Arabic Live channels not loading.

• What Roku device are you using right now?
  • Does the issue occur on only this channel, multiple channels, or all channels?

We recommend performing the below steps and see if you can resolve the issue:

1. Remove the channel from the Roku device
  2. Power cycle the Roku device, by disconnecting it from the power cable and reconnecting the device back to the power
  3. Re-add the channel back to the Roku device

Please keep us updated on any developments, and we will be happy to continue assisting you. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.