Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharpCamden12
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku updated and have lost all my Antenna channels.

This is the 32" TCL.  When I first turned it on this morning, it was working properly.  Now it doesn't.  Even though the icon says antenna tv, the channels are streaming only.  

0 Kudos
SharpCamden12
Channel Surfer

I did this on both tv's, and so far, both are working.  It's still very perplexing that this issue happened at all. 

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

‎06-07-2023 02:00 PM
Re: Can’t get local antenna TV

@TXDave 

Try hiding the Streaming Channels under Settings/TV Inputs/Manage Channels/Hide Streaming Channels.

Then do a reboot of the RokuTV from Settings/System/Power/System Restart.

After the RokuTV reboots, select/launch the Antenna TV icon from the Home Screen. (Do not use the LiveTV from the left side Menu.)

After AntennaTV launches, use the left arrow button on remote to bring up Guide. (Otherwise just use up and down arrows to channel up or down).

-----

See if the above helps your issue and post back what you are seeing if still having issues.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @SharpCamden12.

Thanks for providing us with photos. 

In order for you to stream your OTA local channels, you may select the Live TV Channel Guide app based on the first photo you've provided. 

Let us know how it goes.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.