Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharpCamden12
Reel Rookie

Roku updated and have lost all my Antenna channels.

Model 55S421

Serial  YN00F0552547

Device ID  J5993F552547

OS Version  Windows 10  Software ver. 13.1.4 build 1510-30

Tracker ID  47-367-195

Zip Code 65441

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku updated and have lost all my Antenna channels.

Welcome to the Roku Community, @SharpCamden12!

We appreciate you for reaching out and providing us with the requested details. Rest assured that we'll coordinate this with the appropriate team for investigation.

Before proceeding, could you please provide us with more information about your concern? You may include the specific OTA channels affected or the troubleshooting steps you've taken so far. 

Also, did your affected Roku streaming device recently receive a software update prior to this happening that might have triggered this issue?

We'll be looking forward to your response so that we can check this further and provide you with a swift resolution.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SharpCamden12
Reel Rookie

Hello Carly,

We have three TCL Roku tv's.  Of the three, only one works properly.  The tv that works is the newest of the three and has the newer style remote.  At the time of my earlier post, I didn't know one of the other tv's (32" TCL) was not working properly.  My problem is the TCL Roku TV lost all local channels.  When they were working correctly, there was a live tv antenna icon on the home screen.  I'm not talking about the Roku live tv icon but a different one.  This icon is no longer there.  I have unplugged the tv, scanned channels, tried to turn off streaming channels etc.  When I re-scan antenna channels, it gives them to me but once I hit the Home button, the only option is Roku live tv which are streaming only and not local antenna channels.  My antenna live tv icon is gone.  The last update was 8/2/24 on the 55" and 8/14/24 on the 32".  Please undo whatever was done.

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @SharpCamden12.

Thanks for the added information.

It seems like the Live TV input icon is missing from your Home screen. No worries! You can add it back under Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Set up input

For reference, we have a support article dedicated to this to help you learn more: How to set up and watch live TV on your Roku TV system

Please keep us posted on how it goes!

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SharpCamden12
Reel Rookie

Carly,

I went through your steps.  Set up input is not offered.

0 Kudos
SharpCamden12
Reel Rookie

Now what?

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for confirming, @SharpCamden12.

In this case, I will coordinate this with the appropriate team to conduct a thorough investigation. I will use the details you've provided above and forward them to the team. 

Once I've received updates regarding this case, I'll let you know. 

In the meantime, thank you for your cooperation and patience as we work on this.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @SharpCamden12.

We've received updates regarding this case, and we would like to know if you can see the Live TV Guide icon on your Home screen instead of the usual Live TV on The Roku Channel. If you do, kindly send us a photo of it for reference. 

Visit this link to help you: How do I insert an image in a post?

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
SharpCamden12
Reel Rookie

IMG_5526.jpg

0 Kudos
SharpCamden12
Reel Rookie

IMG_5530.jpg

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.