Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurlit

Roku rewinds any stored program

I use a Roku TV stick and Roku remote. Lately, my stored programs rewind when I undo pause on the remote. VERY frustrating. Help!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Roku rewinds any stored program

Does “stored program” refer to a virtual DVR feature in some application/service or something else?

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku rewinds any stored program

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Kurlit!

Thanks for reaching out here. We'd be happy to be of assistance regarding your remote functionality concern. 

In cases like this, it could be a button issue. No worries! We're happy to share some troubleshooting steps you could try to reboot your physical remote. Kindly follow the steps provided below:

If your voice remote uses standard AA or AAA alkaline batteries, you can reboot it by removing and reinstalling the batteries.

1. Remove the battery cover on the back of your remote
  2. Remove both batteries from the battery compartment
  3. Re-insert the negative (-) end of a battery first and then gently push the positive (+) end until the battery clicks into place
  4. Repeat the previous step to install the second battery
  5. Put the battery cover back on your remote

For more information about this, you may visit our support article dedicated to this: How to fix your Roku voice remote that is not working

Let us know if this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.