Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laddie103

Roku remote keeps skipping past numbers when I try to put in a code to add a channel

Jump to solution

When I tried to add Paramount Plus, after I pick the plan I want, it brings up the PIN entry screen but will not allow me to add a pin because it skips numbers when I use the remote. I get no message regarding this channel. This "skipping" also happened on the Max channel when trying to pick an episode to watch. Skips over the episode I am trying to pick. No other times does this happen so I don't think it's the remote though I did change the batteries.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku remote keeps skipping past numbers when I try to put in a code to add a channel

Jump to solution

Hi @Laddie103,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to help you out with this. You can try restarting your Roku streaming device to clear the cache and have an optimal streaming function. To do this, go to Settings > System > System Restart. After this, you can check to see if you're still seeing the issue.

Let us know how it works. We'll continue to assist you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku remote keeps skipping past numbers when I try to put in a code to add a channel

Jump to solution

Hi @Laddie103,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to help you out with this. You can try restarting your Roku streaming device to clear the cache and have an optimal streaming function. To do this, go to Settings > System > System Restart. After this, you can check to see if you're still seeing the issue.

Let us know how it works. We'll continue to assist you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.