Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lostbits
Channel Surfer

Roku has has audio but not video

I get audio but no video on my Roku channel. Today I tried the following:

1:   At about 3PM PST I successfully watched a show on Roku (Video and Audio).
2:  At 10:34PM PST I unsuccessfully watched a show on Roku (no Video, ok Audio).

This has been going on for 3 days. Any idea when it will be fixed?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku has has audio but not video

Hi, @lostbits

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

Thank you for providing us with the necessary information to address the issue you are facing. We are committed to resolving the problem and making sure that everything runs smoothly for you. To help us with the troubleshooting process, we kindly request that you follow the instructions provided below.

1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the star (*) key on your remote, and choose "Remove channel".
  2. Next, restart your device from Settings > System > Power > System Restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).
  3. Once your player/TV starts up again, go to "Streaming Store" on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.

If the issue persists after performing the steps above, please keep us posted so further actions can be taken.

We hope for your response.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos