Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alienjon
Reel Rookie

Re: How to watch NFL football with Roku device

Except that's how we watched last year.  We don't subscribe to any of those services and an NFL+ subscription allowed us to watch on Roku.  This year it doesn't and the NFL+ support is abysmal and doesn't really address this question.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

Greetings from the Roku Community. 

We understand you are having issues with accessing your NFL subscription account inside the Roku streaming platform. No worries! The team is currently reviewing this issue to determine the cause.

In order to narrow down the cause of the issue, we would appreciate it if you could share with us further details such as follows:

• Are you getting an error message when trying to log in to your NFL+ account? If so, kindly provide us with a photo of it for reference. (How do I insert an image in a post?)
  • Is your subscription billed via Roku or is it directly purchased from NFL+?
  • If you are able to log in successfully, kindly send us a photo of what you see on your screen.

In the meantime, we also highly suggest directly coordinating this with the channel provider as they manage and maintain their app on the Roku streaming platform independently.

You may reach them here: NFL+ Support

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BusMan1983

How do I activate NFL Channel? Has anyone resolved this? I'm ready to cancel my subscription.

0 Kudos
Trippnwo
Reel Rookie

No error message 99% of the time. Sometimes it will say to accept the terms and then it will say an error occurred and it will go back to the main Roku screen.  

it mainly tries to load and then instantly goes right back to the Roku scree

I am happy to provide a video of it if you’d like. A pic is worthless as there is nothing to take a pic of. It’s essentially an endless loop of crashes / unable to load screens. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Trippnwo.

Thanks for the additional information. 

In this case, we will coordinate this with the appropriate team to conduct a thorough investigation. With this being said, kindly provide us with additional details such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Channel build version

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Trippnwo
Reel Rookie

TCL model: 65S41
Serial number: X01200E4C359
Device ID: S0JUH274C359
Software version: 13.1.4 • build 1512-CG

NFL app version is 5.0 • build 68

I keep trying to generate a tracker id report but all that’s happening is the tv powers off. Nothing is popping up. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Trippnwo.

Thank you for providing us with the requested details.

Rest assured that we have already coordinated this with the appropriate investigation team. Once we receive updates regarding this case, we'll let the Community know. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on this. 

Regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
leighalden
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku doesn’t recognize my NFL+ subscription

I have the exact same issue and have previously also reported on this issue.  I also have my current NFL+ Premium subscription direct from NFL but there has been no apparent way for me to get this service via the Roku NFL channel or app. 

If I had bought my NFL subscription via Roku, it seems that there would have been no problem getting replays of NFL games on my Roku TV.  If this is the case, it seems that there should be a way to connect the service I have via NFL to what is offered from Roku with the NFL app.  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.