Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crafty22072
Reel Rookie

Roku ads for woke Disney witches

I’m unplugging my Roku player maybe forever.  I am sick and tired of Roku in bed with Disney promoting lesbian witches and grooming children on their ads.  I turned on ad preferences and could block some of the advertising, some large advertising they just wouldn’t let me block.  Now today in the small ad box for roku channel there’s an unblockable free preview for agatha all along, a show about more lesbian witches.  Time for everyone to boycott Roku.  I will be transferring all my paid accounts to my smart tv I got later after I bought Roku years ago.  I used to prefer and promote Roku but no more.  If you’re going to shove your woke politics down my throat you can go broke.  It’s not my fault or your viewers that you invested in the now defunct SVB bank and lost half your money.  So you teamed up with Disney, the most vile corporation in America and push their flops and agendas down peoples throats.  No choice at all for your viewers to reject these offensive ads.  I’m done after being a loyal Roku supporter since your beginning.  Go woke, go broke 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku ads for woke Disney witches

Hi, @crafty22072.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thank you for providing feedback about the commercials appearing on your Roku device.

We will definitely share this with the team for review. We value your input, which helps us improve the Roku streaming platform for everyone. 

Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you'd like us to address and we'd be happy to listen and take appropriate action. You may also create a new post for different concerns. 

In the meantime, we hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming. 💜

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.