Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaszzz
Channel Surfer

Roku Vivaldi Channel listings Fixed

Jump to solution

The Vivaldi channel has had accurate listings on my Roku set for about 4 days now. I believe I have gotten this fix accomplished by writing emails to the Vivaldi channel parent company in Paris, France. I was able to do this last year at about this time, but then it went bad again around November 2022. I am going to share my Vivaldi email addresses with all here who may be interested, so you can also write to them if it happens again, and certainly if there is more than one of us complaining, the more of us complain, the faster they will fix it. I don't believe Roku has anything to do with this issue, except for passing along the feed they get from Vivaldi. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Vivaldi Channel listings Fixed

Jump to solution

Hi @glenking

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channels, Themes, or Screensavers can be removed at any time for a variety of different reasons. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously.

For more information, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support.

Warm regards,
Lianna

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Both Vivaldi and Qwest Classical are available on the Plex channel/app (free) Live TV.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/68e8d568fdd68a1197a2b9a5f69e16c0/plex-free-movies-and-tv

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
glenking
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I can't find Vivaldi or Qwest. Were they removed by Roku?

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @glenking

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Channels, Themes, or Screensavers can be removed at any time for a variety of different reasons. At times, our content providers may choose to remove their channel from our platform at their own request. In other cases, a channel may be removed by us if it violates our terms and conditions. We take reports of piracy or any other unlawful activity very seriously.

For more information, please see our support page here: Why is a channel no longer available on my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
chaszzz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The Vivaldi Channel and Qwest channels, in between 1103 and 1118, seem to have been removed by Roku. Probably they weren’t making enough money in commercials. I wish I’d known this was going to happen before I spent hours writing to Vivaldi to straighten out the channel listings. 

0 Kudos
glenking
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Both Vivaldi and Qwest Classical are available on the Plex channel/app (free) Live TV.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/68e8d568fdd68a1197a2b9a5f69e16c0/plex-free-movies-and-tv

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

chaszzz
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Avs, thanks so much for posting this. I hope the Vivaldi and Qwest Classical fans get to see it. When you get to Plex, use the search magnifying glass icon to search for the channels. Just browsing thru the Live channel listings takes forever and I couldn’t find them until I used the search.