Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Z06
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra stops streaming on Xfinity stream app at night

I gave you different options. 

YouTube TV - $65

Hulu + Live TV - $69

FuboTV - $69

DirecTV Stream - $69-129

You still have not answered any of my previous questions 

0 Kudos
dlindenfeld9394
Channel Surfer

We don't subscribe to any other streaming apps right now. Still trying to to find a good one. I've been looking to the streaming apps to see what they have as Live tv option. Sorry thought i addressed all your questions.

0 Kudos
Z06
Roku Guru

Actually there is several questions you have yet to address. I asked about if this happens on any other channel such as Netflix, Hulu or Prime. So you haven’t tried any sort of troubleshooting except swapping the Ultras correct? Please go back and read everything I wrote. So I don’t have to retype everything. I have given you a list of live tv streaming services. so you actually have no idea if this is caused by the Xfinity Stream beta channel cause you have yet to try any other channel. You don’t subscribe to Netflix or Hulu? Did you look at the other power settings I have mentioned? Have you look into your TV power settings? There is tons of information I provided for you. If you currently don’t subscribe to any other channel you could use the Roku Live TV channel and let that run from 12-4. Then see what happens. But you need to try to do some troubleshooting on your own

0 Kudos
dlindenfeld9394
Channel Surfer

I do appreciate all your help. I can't check settings now cause i do have a job and i am working. Yes i have tried other channels. Yes i have tried the ROKU live channels and as i said in my post. All other channel apps work fine like the ROKU Live channels.  And i have been troubleshooting these issue for over a month. And your Attitude needs to change. I told you i don't subscribe to other paid streaming apps. And to sum it all up for you. its not my tv settings its only the xfinity stream app that has issues. as i said in the main post. i've tested almost all the other roku free channels and they all work. if your going to treat me like i am a little kid then don't post or reply again.  i'm a respected engineer for a isp here in california. been a a+ certified network tech for more then 20 years.

0 Kudos
Z06
Roku Guru

I asked you several times about various things to try. You have not responded. All you say is it happens on the XFinity Stream beta channel between 12-4 AM. You have no mentioned that you tried other channels from 12-4 AM. I also mentioned to you that the XFinity channel is “beta”. I also provided you several other live tv streaming services to try along with prices. Every time you reply you never answer any of my questions. I am trying to help you. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.