Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CCrouch4
Channel Surfer

Roku TV not showing ME TV Toons channel when connected to the internet

Jump to solution

I can not get my local station airing METV Toons when my TV is connected to the internet. It will air the station from the OTA antennae when the TV is not connected to the internet but disappears when it reconnects to the network.  What is happening?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CCrouch4
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku TV not showing ME TV Toons channel when connected to the internet

Jump to solution

I found a solution, albeit it still won't work if you want to record any shows.  In your settings, change your zip code to a different city.  I changed mine to 30044 in Atlanta Georgia and it solved my problem.  Let me know if it works for you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem! But I don't have an answer. Sorry 

CCrouch4
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I found a solution, albeit it still won't work if you want to record any shows.  In your settings, change your zip code to a different city.  I changed mine to 30044 in Atlanta Georgia and it solved my problem.  Let me know if it works for you.

UN

Jump to solution

Perfect, thank you!!

0 Kudos
Brainrott

Jump to solution

That worked !!!

0 Kudos
CCrouch4
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Glad I could help.  Enjoy!

Memee
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That put 7.4 on my channel guide HOWEVER my TV guide is way off and not showing the correct programming.  I even went back and changed my zip code to mine, but my guide still doesn't show correct programming, yet 7.4 shows up in the guide. Discouraged.

Cmoze64

Jump to solution

IT WORKED! Been going nuts trying to figure it out. Tried too much to mention. THANK YOU 😊 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.