Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlecG
Reel Rookie

Losing Antenna Channels and getting worse

I've owned my TCL Roku for several years, but in early 2024 I began encountering the issue that every time I turned my TV off and on again, my antenna channels would disappear from the Live TV guide, and I would have to rescan to see them again.  Even though I had some of my antenna channels marked as favorites they would disappear from the favorites list.  After I rescan for my antenna channels, they reappear on my favorites list.  

Recently it's gotten so bad that even if I'm watching an antenna channel, then I watch another streaming app, and go back to live tv WITHOUT turning the tv off, they STILL disappear until I rescan.  

I've tried all the steps provided on similar posts including restarting, adding favorites, even making sure my Roku version is up to date.  This is getting very frustrating!  Is anyone at Roku actually working on this issue because it's clearly not just happening to me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.