Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimharvie
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV local channel apps (AUSTRALIA)

I didn't get the channel search link either just a list of hundreds of channels and got to the end and 7 plus wasn't there

0 Kudos

Hi I can get 7plus 9plus and utube and tubi but    noT sbs on demand and channel 2 IVIEW 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users!

Greetings from the Roku Community.

I understand you're confused about accessing your local (Australian) channels on your Roku streaming devices or TVs, and I'd be happy to provide further information about this.

If you are using a Roku streaming device (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Ultra, etc.), it's important to be aware that the range of local channels available for streaming on the device is limited. 

However, depending on your location, you may be able to receive free "over-the-air" TV broadcasts from nearby TV stations using an HDTV antenna. This is only applicable to a Roku TV.

This support article may help you: How to set up and watch live TV on your Roku TV system.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.