Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Express 4K+ 11.5.0 Build 4312-CR Video Freezes but Audio works

@ohallord

Thanks for the posts and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ohallord
Channel Surfer

Thanks.  Hopefully they can figure something out soon.  It is pretty much unusable.  

Do you know if there is a beta channel I could subscribe to for software updates?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

If it happens when going in and out of commercials, it might be caused by a change in frame rate.

Under "Settings > System > Advanced system Settings > Advanced display settings" some Roku devices have an "Auto-adjust display refresh rate" item.   If you have this setting on your Roku, and if it is enabled, try disabling it and see if that makes any difference.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
ohallord
Channel Surfer

It is turned off.  

It sometime does that.  But it will also happen during the movie/show/stream.  

0 Kudos