Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Channel subtitles for Charmed tv show incorrect

Hello,

whenever I watch the tv show Charmed on the Roku channel and someone speaks in a different language other than English the subtitles are in Spanish. I’ve looked at the settings which are set to English and I’m unsure how to remedy the problem. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Channel subtitles for Charmed tv show incorrect

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Kawaiigirl133.

Thank you for letting us know about this, and we'd be more than willing to review the content you are referring to. 

Before we proceed, could you please let us know which specific Season and Episode you are having this issue with? We've checked the series Charmed (1998) on The Roku Channel; the episodes are in English, as are the closed captions. 

We would appreciate more information about this. We look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.