Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Channel Content Creators - Parental Controls

I’m unable to find a solution to limiting my children from viewing certain content creators, especially those who are rated PG but display PG-13+ content, ie Among-us and GTA.

Also, there are certain content creators that simply create chaos with their adrenaline-like attitudes and meme inspired language.

Having 8-10 year olds watch this stuff can make a good day become an absolute headache.

That’s why I’m deciding to remove the roku channel and blocking them from downloading it.

Unfortunately, the side effect of this is that I won’t be able to access this content either.

I wish there was a way to block certain content creators on our devices and if possible, per device.

Until then, bon voyage roku channel!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.