Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PinkSuga_1

Restart apps by Logging out and logging back in

I logged into several of my apps on a friends tv when I visited in another state, now I’m back home but my apps are still open and being accessed on their tv. How do I log out of all my apps to require them to have to log back in, which they won’t be able to because they don’t have the passwords???? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Restart apps by Logging out and logging back in

Hi @PinkSuga_1,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for letting us know about your inquiry, and we would be more than glad to help. For us to better understand the issue, could you please confirm to us if you're directly subscribed through the channels directly or through Roku Pay?

Once we have this information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Restart apps by Logging out and logging back in

I don't think there is any way to do this all at once, at least I don't know of any. 

If your friends don't have too much larceny in their souls, you could just ask them to go into these apps and log out of them, one by one.  You might need to go in on your home unit and figure out how do to that on each channel's app.

You could also try visiting the various channel home pages on the web.  Some of them may give you the option of removing any connected devices.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos