Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Re: Receiving message "You have exceeded your account limits for this service:Invalid"

Jump to solution

My TV provider Verizon fios has said that I canot stream and use a cable box at the same time with Fox Sports. But, I can watch in 4k, because Verizon has 4k cable boxes now and one of my boxes is a Verizon mini box that is connected to my network wirelessly.

0 Kudos
Bex802
Channel Surfer

Re: Receiving message "You have exceeded your account limits for this service:Invalid"

Jump to solution

I have the same issue but no help from Fox.  It seems to only happen on my Roku TV and on my other Roku device.  Not on my phone or tablet.  I love Roku but might switch to Chromecast to see if it works. 

Bex802
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Yes, because its NOT happening on anything but #ROKU

Bex802
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is totally a ROKU issue.  I'm switching to #Chromecast

Bex802
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Well... #Roku needs to get to Fox because Fox is impossible to contact AND its only happening on #Roku

Bex802
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I love #ROKU but digging out my old #Chromecast and it that works its buh bye #Roku

Bex802
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks #ROKU for giving me a #reply badge BUT seriously just FIX it.  I just installed a 5 year old #Chromecast that was in my junk drawer and now FS1 works fine.   Should I buy another #chromecast for the other tv? I've all about ROKU for years now but this has gone on for months for me and I see by the thread for others much longer.  I don't care about you giving me a "reply badge".  I care about the system working.  For now I'm on Chromecast. 

Tags (2)
eili
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@eili wrote:

I'll try the fix.

I have had this issue for weeks now. This only happens on FoxSports app. Does not happen on other live TV apps such as ESPN and USA Network.

I have a Roku TV, provider is Verizon FIOS.

Even this morning, I was watching the world cup and I get this error every 10-20 minutes. Happens every time. It is annoying to go back and restart the live game, as you miss 2-3 minutes every time.

So that is my situation as described above with TCL Roku TV.

I recently purchase a Roku Streaming Stick 4k. When I plug this into to the Roku TV HDMI port, I can watch on this Roku streaming device without the issue, but the issue still persists on ROKU TV.

I don't know what to make of it. So my Roku in Roku configuration is working. So for World Cup matches I use the Rokustick and for all other streaming I use the Roku TV.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@eili 

My TV provider Verizon fios too has said that I canot stream and use a cable box at the same time with Fox Sports. But, I can watch in 4k, because Verizon has 4k cable boxes now and one of my boxes is a Verizon mini box that is connected to my network wirelessly.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Any fix been found yet? It's getting really annoying.  

0 Kudos