Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnny_T

Cannot download or watch Haystack News

Recently Haystack News will not load. Tried adding the channel to a different Roku device and the description still says watch local and global news but the only options are to get screensaver or view screen shots . Does anyone know what is going on ? 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cannot download or watch Haystack News

Are you in the US?  I didn't try to load it, but it's still in the US Channel Store.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/47256a1c74a2978ed709144f2d8edd1d/haystack-local-and-world-news

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Rlgo

I am having a similar issue.

the channel is not streaming, it will come on then the screen goes black

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rlgo,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologized for the inconvenience. We would like to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the black screen issue but will need more details. Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

1. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?
  2. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?
  3. Are you being prompted with an error message?
  4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?
  5. Have you tried removing the channel, restarting your device from Settings>System>Power>System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step), then once it loads up again, adding the channel back once more to see if that clears things up?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos