Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smiley73

Received email from Peacock that account is expired

Jump to solution

My Peacock channels is not working on any of my TVs. I did receive an email stating that my Peacock account has expired, it hasn't. I checked my account. Is the Peacock channel being hacked, the email wants me to reopen my account.  Not doing it. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock Channel not working

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Smiley73!

Thanks for letting us know about the accessibility issues you've been experiencing with the Peacock channel. We'd like to look closely into this matter and find you the best resolution possible.

Could you please confirm if there are any error messages prompted on your screen whenever you try to access the Peacock channel? If so, kindly let us know about it. Also, how did you create a Peacock account? Is it directly form their website or did you purchase your subscription through Roku? 

In the meantime, we can try troubleshooting the channel to see if this will make any difference:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

We'll be anticipating your response as we'd be eager to help you access the Peacock channel again.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Peacock Channel not working

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Smiley73!

Thanks for letting us know about the accessibility issues you've been experiencing with the Peacock channel. We'd like to look closely into this matter and find you the best resolution possible.

Could you please confirm if there are any error messages prompted on your screen whenever you try to access the Peacock channel? If so, kindly let us know about it. Also, how did you create a Peacock account? Is it directly form their website or did you purchase your subscription through Roku? 

In the meantime, we can try troubleshooting the channel to see if this will make any difference:

1. Remove the channel: navigate to your Home screen, move to the right, highlight the app, press Star*, then select Remove channel
  2. Perform a system reboot: navigate to your Home, select Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart
  3. Re-install the channel: navigate to your Home, scroll and select Store, look for the app, then press Add channel

We'll be anticipating your response as we'd be eager to help you access the Peacock channel again.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos