Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TLC GO will not open despite deleting and reinstalling and even resetting 9101X Smart Soundbar

My Roku device is different that yours, but I have been having the same problem for months.  I have a Roku Streaming Stick + 3810X.  I have tried all of the things... deleting the app, restarting the Roku, unplugging the Roku.  Sometimes it will work, but typically not for long.  I was able to get it to work yesterday, but today it is a no go.  Tried all the things again, only to be met with the app shutting itself down and going back to the home screen.  I did it in the suggested order that RokuArvyS suggested and it still did not work.  It is so frustrating.  I am months behind on the couple shows that I watch because of this issue.  Maybe they will get it sorted out, but I have complained through the Roku device numerous times and nothing has ever happened.  The TLC go crashing issues are probably the reason the app has a low rating on Roku.  

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
hspatz
Channel Surfer

Re: TLC GO will not open despite deleting and reinstalling and even resetting 9101X Smart Soundbar

My problem, same as your problem, but with the Soundbar, went away for a few months, but now is back.  TLCgo starts to load and then freezes, but works on my other Rokus.  When it clears, it goes back to the home screen a few seconds later.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Davidsgirl67 and @hspatz,

Thanks for sharing this concern with us. We'll do our best to assist.

If you happen to have other Roku devices, may we know if this issue occurs on all devices? From what streaming service are you having this issue with TLC Go? Also, is this the only show or content on Roku that has this problem on your device? Lastly, have you tried using an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if the issue persists?

With a few more details, we'll be able to investigate this one further.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.