Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ikerah
Reel Rookie

Re: I travel yo mexico and some channels doesn't work

I have the same problem. I am based in Mexico, created my Roku account in Mexico and Paramount+ on Roku says my region is not supported. That is wrong, as Paramount+ IS supported in Mexico on other devices. It just doesn’t work on Roku.

You guys need to step up and fix this because it’s been almost a year and we have the same issue. Paramount+ runs on Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, Android, and a bunch of smart TVs but NOT on Roku.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ikerah,

We'll gladly assist you with your problem accessing Paramount + in your region. We'd like to know more about it to help you further. Please provide us with more details.

• Are you using a VPN?
  • Do you have cellular data so we can try connecting your device to your hotspot?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ikerah
Reel Rookie

Hello,

I do not use a VPN because Paramount+ and all the other streaming sites I am subscribed to work fine on my other devices.

I did as you suggested and connected the Roku to my cellular network. It worked fine with Netflix and other channels, but when I tried Paramount+ I received the same message: "Paramount+ is not available in your region". Well, it is available through my iPhone, iPad, Mac and smart TV, so I don't understand why in Roku it just won't work. 

I reset the Roku to factory settings, downloaded everything again, etc and nothing works. Please advise. Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Ikerah,

Thanks for the update and for the additional information regarding this.

We'd like to take a closer into this, and could you please share with us the details below?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About) mobile device brand, model, and OS
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information available, we'll be able to forward this over to the right team.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ikerah
Reel Rookie

It's actually two Roku devices where it doesn't work.

Roku 1:

Model: 4640X - Roku Ultra

Serial number: YP0061359938

Device ID: 7LC736359938

Software version: 12.5.0 build 4178-29

Tracker ID: 38-482-445

Roku 2:

Model: 3920X - Roku Premiere

Serial number: YH00GG019407

Device ID: K4289G019407

Software version: 12.5.0 BUILD 4178-91

Tracker ID: 07-482-447

Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Ikerah,

Thanks for sharing with us this information. We'll forward this to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

I also sent you a PM for further support about this.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos