Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quip1
Reel Rookie

Issue with ps5 and Roku tv, extremely frustrating! HELP!

Jump to solution

I recently started to have the same problem with by PS4. The screen goes to black for about 15 seconds, the audio stays on, and then the picture reappears. Until recently I haven't had a problem with the PS4 and the 65 inch Roku TV. I'm going to work the problem today by eliminating items plugged into the set  one by one. Ill get back to you with my results.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Issue with ps5 and Roku tv, extremely frustrating! HELP!

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Quip1!

We appreciate you reaching out regarding this matter. We'd be happy to find you the best resolution possible.

We suggest trying a different HDMI cord to connect your PS4 to your Roku TV to see if it will make any difference. 

We'll be looking forward to your update after trying to troubleshoot your devices and we'll go from there. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

Quip1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you it worked I changed the HDMI cable and its been all good. Thank you again for the help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community, @Quip1!

We appreciate you reaching out regarding this matter. We'd be happy to find you the best resolution possible.

We suggest trying a different HDMI cord to connect your PS4 to your Roku TV to see if it will make any difference. 

We'll be looking forward to your update after trying to troubleshoot your devices and we'll go from there. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
Quip1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you it worked I changed the HDMI cable and its been all good. Thank you again for the help.

0 Kudos