Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prevette1

How do I report the wrong episode playing on the Roku Channel?

Roku Channel Highlander Season 4 Episode 6 "Reunion" (1995).  Instead of playing the episode, Roku plays the short film released in 2008 (same title). 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I report the wrong episode playing on the Roku Channel?

Hi @prevette1,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. In regards to the content issue on The Roku Channel, we'll share these details with the appropriate team for further review. We'll get back to you once we have an update.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I've been watching the Bones show and it's not showing the episode that is listed they are all mixed up from different seasons. Like they're playing episodes from season 1 in season 10 instead of the season the episodes that are supposed to be in season 10

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Heidigeneral,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue about the content on The Roku Channel.

We'll have this case passed along with the information you have provided to the appropriate Roku team so that they can further look into it.

In the meantime, we'll need your patience and understanding as we take this on.

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos