Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Barbara4

Purchased subscription but could not watch MNF

Jump to solution

I purchased a subscription for ESPN, but could not watch Monday Night Football. What am I able to watch with the subscription?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Purchased subscription but could not watch MNF

Jump to solution

I’ll guess that you subscribed to espn+ which is an “add-on” to espn programming but not a replacement for it.  To get EVERYTHING that the espn network has, you need to log in with a TV provider subscription, AND if you want the extra stuff, an espn+ subscription. 

Generally, if something is currently being shown on cable/satellite, then it's probably on the main espn side (ie: the part that requires the TV provider login.) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I’ll guess that you subscribed to espn+ which is an “add-on” to espn programming but not a replacement for it.  To get EVERYTHING that the espn network has, you need to log in with a TV provider subscription, AND if you want the extra stuff, an espn+ subscription. 

Generally, if something is currently being shown on cable/satellite, then it's probably on the main espn side (ie: the part that requires the TV provider login.) 

0 Kudos
Barbara4

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response! 

0 Kudos
RaGMAN

Jump to solution

I purchased a ESPN+ subscription through ROKU and still cannot get MNF.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @RaGMAN

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried logging in with a TV provider subscription based on @Strega's suggestion above? If not, we recommend giving it a shot.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos