Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provider service error code 012-999-403 when trying to watch live tv. Provider is xfinity

When trying to watch live TV, I get a provider service error code 012-999-403.

My provide is xfinity.  I’ve reset the Roku device, but the error still occurs.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MrXxx
Roku Guru

Re: Provider service error code 012-999-403 when trying to watch live tv. Provider is xfinity

Reboot router as well. If the error persists it's probably just Comcast rebooting servers or some such. We had a lot of network maintenance in our area recently and at least three different periods when similar errors would pop up a lot. Are they working in your area? Any notices come in the mail?

Sometimes you just have to wait it out. It can take days or weeks (not in total outage, but temporary outages) for Comcast to sort out the issues.

onn Roku 43" TV model 100012584 running version 12.0.0
Twenty plus years of online experience as a web developer, general user and consumer. Recording engineer. Sixty plus years of troubleshooting and problem solving in several fields. Here to help and get help when I have issues with Roku. Nothing more. Not here to socialize. That's what real life is for. 😉