Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve14
Streaming Star

Re: Pluto TV crashing on both of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Same here… pluto tv wont liad… both on my roku stick and on my roku tv…. Is this orobkem being addressed

anyone else experiencing this

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @steve14,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about this Pluto TV playback issue. 

Please be advised that we are currently aware and our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely.

In the meantime, please help us with the required details above so we can send additional information for the investigation to our engineering team, and once more information is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We sincerely appreciate your patience while we investigated this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
S57
Reel Rookie

Re: Pluto TV crashing on all three of my Roku devices

Jump to solution

Hello again Mary,

We're getting close to 14 days without Pluto TV now, still no joy as it bounces us back to the home screen upon selection.

I will re-post my Roku info with "Tracker ID's" this time.

Both 4801RW – Roku Ultra

Both Rokus are running OS 11.5.0 build 4312-DE

Pluto TV App Ver. 5.24 build 1

1st Roku Ultra: X01000H241RP (S0DD323241RP)  TRK ID# RP-105-028

2nd Roku Ultra: X010009FMG51 (S0DD323FMG51) TRK ID# 51-105-029

The issue is recreated every time upon selecting Pluto TV: We get bounced back to "home" after seeing the Pluto "splash screen" for a half second. It as if our Rokus are communicating with Pluto TV just long enough to get a "pound sand" reply.

I hope this info helps,

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @S57,

Thanks for providing additional information and we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused with the Pluto TV playback issue.

As we mentioned that the Roku engineering team is working diligently to attend to this Pluto TV issue as soon as we can.

Rest assured that all the details and concerns you shared are duly noted and passed to the Roku team. We sincerely appreciate your patience while we investigate this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
klasekfilmfan
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Why is this topic listed as "SOLVED" when clearly this issue has not been solved? 

*Issue has been fixed on my Roku. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

This canned BS set of answers is old. Just roll back the update!!!!!

With this issue, Signature Bank stuff, loss of private channels and adult viewing, inflation, and a few more things happening... Roku is making bad decisions. I said it a year ago. I still say it today. Quit telling us to 'pound sand' (screw off) and earn that minimum wage in India, or wherever! Time to roll back the update and save Roku's reputation. You have enough info already to roll back an update and save the company

JB-IA
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I was contacted by roku asking for my devices specific info.  This week my 3rd roku stopped working with pluto tv... won't even launch the app- just like the other 2.

Kinda nuts- next option is to try and reset password for Pluto tv... thought I read one response on here that said it worked for him...

Pluto obviously screwed something up on their end.   The only way I can watch Pluto now is via my Pluto tv  android app.  Gotta love it.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @YakkoWakkoDot1,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

Rest assured that we have sent all your information and concerns to our Roku team. We'll get back to you once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

We sincerely appreciate you for providing us with the necessary information for investigation and our team are committed to finding a solution to this issue.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GeraldT1960
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

What work for me is changing my email address and password at Plutotv.com from my computer, after I was able to launch the Pluto app on my Roku TV. First time I launched the app it crashed and the second time launched the Pluto app it ran. I logged out of Pluto app on all my devices and it has been running fine for around a week now. My issue with the Pluto app crashing started when I created a Pluto tv account to redeem an offer from T-Mobile. The T-Mobile offer required me to create a Pluto account to redeem the T-Mobile Tuesday offer. Prior to that I never had an issue with Pluto tv on my Roku devices. I have 2 Roku TVs and after I created the account the Pluto tv app was crashing on both my TV's. Now that I'm logged out of the Pluto app it's working fine again on both TV's 

0 Kudos
iamrrk
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I also redeem the T-Mobile Tuesday offer and created a login I will try your solution 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.