Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tired
Streaming Star

Please bring back the ability to report app issues

Since the last update in late October 2023 the report a problem feature in the star key app menus has been missing. Meanwhile apps have been crashing and other problems have occurred, with no way to quickly report errors and issues.

3 REPLIES 3
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Please bring back the ability to report app issues

Hi @Tired,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and we value your feedback as our valued customers. We will forward your valuable feedback to the concerned team.

On the other hand, have you tried restarting your Roku device to see if it helps? We recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating from Settings > System > Power > System restart (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step).

Please keep us posted on how it works, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I paid for an app that does not work and no one to fix.

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Tommy269423, try contacting account/billing support at https://support.roku.com/contactus to see if you can get your money back.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.