Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danny23

Plan change unavailable. Got my subscription thru roku trying to sign in on phone and xbox

Hello I recently started my MAX subscription thru the roku store and when i go to sign in i get a message saying Plan change unavailable. My subscription is up to date and so is the app. I contacted max support but they couldn’t help so now im kinda just stuck.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Plan change unavailable. Got my subscription thru roku trying to sign in on phone and xbox

Yeah, in general when you subscribe through some platform payment system, your subscription is only guaranteed to work on that platform.  When using multiple platforms, it's better to sign up on the web directly with a content provider and then log into that account on each device.

Banned but back. Because why not?
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.