Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashmalc04

Photo stream not processing online

Jump to solution

About a week ago, I uploaded photos to the Roku Photo Streams channel from my phone. They were showing fine until today. The screen got stuck on the photo stream loading image and would not show any pictures. I went online to see what it looked like in my account, and every one of my pictures shows a question mark and says “processing photo.” How do I fix this? Thanks. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo stream not processing online

Jump to solution

Hi @Ashmalc04,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your report on the Photo Stream issue. If you haven't tried troubleshooting, we strongly recommend performing a channel refresh to see if that resolves the issue. Follow the steps below to proceed.

1. Remove the Photo Stream channel by highlighting it and pressing the star (*) button.
  2. Restart the Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart.
  3. Install the channel again.

Let us know if that works.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Photo stream not processing online

Jump to solution

Hi @Ashmalc04,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your report on the Photo Stream issue. If you haven't tried troubleshooting, we strongly recommend performing a channel refresh to see if that resolves the issue. Follow the steps below to proceed.

1. Remove the Photo Stream channel by highlighting it and pressing the star (*) button.
  2. Restart the Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart.
  3. Install the channel again.

Let us know if that works.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.