Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjdubsW

Re: Paramount plus region not supported

This worked for me. I can tell you it wasn't a problem until after a Roku update, so I'm sure something is related. However, resetting the internet link did fix the problem. (Updating my zip code before that, did nothing.) 

Good luck everyone!

0 Kudos

I want to throw my Roku TV and a ditch will not pick up Paramount plus local channels what the **bleep** is going on it worked a week ago for 3 years what the **bleep** happened

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome to the Roku Community, @Willyprobertson!

Thanks for letting us know about the streaming issues you're currently experiencing on the Paramount Plus app on your Roku streaming device. We'd be happy to help you find the best resolution possible.

Before we proceed, we'd like to assess your concerns better and we would appreciate it if you could provide us with additional information such as follows:

• How are you accessing this app? Is it directly on the standalone Paramount Plus app or inside The Roku Channel?
  • Is your subscription billed via Roku or directly from Paramount Plus?
  • Were you able to access this app before?
  • Do you have an antenna plugged into your TV?

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tonispille
Reel Rookie

I was able to get my issue corrected with a call to my internet provider. I use a small local internet provider that changed a setting and after that I have had no problems at all. It has something to do with the provider using servers not in the area I am and it was causing confusion. Hope this helps. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @tonispille.

Greetings from the Roku Community. 

We appreciate you sharing your resolution here. It will be very helpful to other users experiencing the same issue.

For future reference, you may visit our support website (Roku Support) for additional troubleshooting resources. Feel free to reach out if there is anything we can help you with or create a new post for different concerns.

In the meantime, we hope you continue to have a Happy Streaming! 💜

Warm regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.