Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cklima42

Re: Paramount+ playback error on all Roku devices

I'm having the same issue, but after all the troubleshooting, I've narrowed it down to when it throws the error.

It only happens just before an advertisement plays.

I've testing on both my roku devices and my Playstation 4.  It's always the same.

Just before an ad, it throws the error messages and since an ad always plays just before the show starts, it appears that it always happens, but every once in a while I get lucky and can watch until the next ad plays.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount+ playback error on all Roku devices

If it's happening on two completely different platforms (Roku and PS4) then the problem is obviously on Paramount's side of the house. Something in their server, and/or an error within their app programming. Only Paramount can resolve that.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.