Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount+ is not working on Hisense TV

This happens on my Hisense Roku TV, as well... Same story as above.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ is not working on Hisense TV

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @trevorteusc!

Thanks for raising your playback issues with the Paramount+ app on your Hisense Roku TV. No worries. We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

As we checked, there are multiple TVs linked to your Roku account. Does the playback issue happen to all of your devices? Are there any error messages prompted on your screen? In addition, have you tried to remove the app, perform a system reboot, and then re-install it to see if the issue still persists? Also, you can try to highlight the app and then press the star* button on your remote to update it. 

The best course of action will be suggested once we have a better understanding of the situation. We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Robynq1973

Re: Paramount+ is not working on Hisense TV

I do have a workaround on this problem, as I was experiencing the same issue, when the picture would go dark but I would still hear the words and then the picture would come back and it would happen over and over again. I ended up using the Paramount app on my iPhone and then I sent it to my TV using AirPlay and I had no issues whatsoever. It is a little irritating to have to do it I guess but it did solve the problem for me at least temporarily 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.