Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CDaug
Binge Watcher

Re: Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

Jump to solution

I canceled the subscription through Roku and signed up through Paramount Plus online. I got the app working and was able to watch it. 2 days later it is doing the same thing again. It only gives you the sign up or sign out screen. 

Roku TV - 8122X

TCL model - 32S335

serial- YK0031582272

Software- 9.4.2 build 4164-48

I have another Roku Express that does the same thing.

Roku Express 3900RW

Model YG0055732801

Software  9.4.0 build 4200-51

device Id C438A5732801

please help

LLH
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount+ keeps showing sign up or sign out, even though I have subscription

Jump to solution

I know this is frustrating with paramount. I talked to them yesterday & they said a tech would email me in a couple hours.  Havnt heard a peep. 😡😡

RockuChu

Jump to solution

Unsubscribed, removed the app, reloaded the app, updated the app; still the same issue.    When I saw the name change (CBS to Paramount -) I figured one or both companies would screw it up.   They have not disappointed.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have contacted paramount have a tech ticket with them they arent sure who the problem is with them or ruko wish they would figure it out i paid for it and i cant use it...

CDaug
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I got a reply from the Paramount ticket I put in, they said the issue is with Roku and they could not help. The support phone number in the reply for Roku us no help as it says they have no phone support at this time. Roku.com/support has nothing listed for this specific problem to email anyone about. Apparently posting on the community boards does no good because there is alot of people posting about this and no answers yet.

NeilW
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Have the same issue, had CBS All Access for ages and no problems.

No keep getting asked to sign in and sign up to a plan, even though I have access with ROKU

Raised a ticket with ROKU, but haven't heard anything yet.

0 Kudos
LLH
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've been doing this again since 3/14/21. 8hrs after @roku removed $9.99 from my acct. Had 2 tickets w/paramount+ EXPEDITED!  to find out today from a RUDE lady that @roku is refusing to address the 3rd party pay issue (yes,I gave them my transaction #). So the problem lies with roku. Just like w/CBS app.            Can't find ANY! # for customer service like before. So I'm canceling Paramount. And roku isn't far behind.  

0 Kudos
CDaug
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Until today I was still having issues with Paramount plus on Roku only giving me a signup or sign out screen.

Here is how I fixed this problem. I called Paramount plus at 888-274-5343 and chose the billing issue option. I did that because I had been charged but couldn't use the app. 

Apparently I had 2 accounts, one with the email I used for CBSAA and one I used to sign up for Paramountplus because it told me the email existed when I tried using the same one from CBAA. So that caused the app not to work. The very nice and helpful Paramount plus customer service rep fixed everything.

The app now works on both Rouk's.

0 Kudos
CDaug
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Until yesterday I was still having issues with Paramount plus on Roku only giving me a signup or sign out screen.

Here is how I fixed this problem. I called Paramount plus at 888-274-5343 and chose the billing issue option. I did that because I had been charged but couldn't use the app. 

Apparently I had 2 accounts, one with the email I used for CBSAA and one I used to sign up for Paramountplus because it told me the email existed when I tried using the same one from CBAA. So that caused the app not to work. The very nice and helpful Paramount plus customer service rep fixed everything.

The app now works on both Rouk's.

0 Kudos
rootbeer
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Roku chat says channels are built by partners so contact Paramount plus. They have nothing to do with it. Paramount seems like a pretty screwed up launch so far, but their best suggestion is to cancel on Roku and sign up directly with them. Has anyone done that yet?

0 Kudos