Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-D
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount Plus keep watching list

Jump to solution

Honestly, I don't know how this thread has so many people writing that this is "exactly the answer needed" and so forth when in fact it's EXACTLY NOT the answer. 

Have you tried logging into P+ with your Roku password?  This answer is valid and pertinent to folks WITH a P+ account who USE Roku to stream it.  The question was posed for the problem of folks who PAY Roku to SUBSCRIBE and ALSO stream P+

As is so often the case it seems nobody bothered to properly read or understand the OP because an answer came in the addresses a similar but completely different problem.  And frankly that Roku keeps sending me an freaking email every time some one of you read this the wrong way and there's still no fix for the OP posted problem that I share is frustrating as **bleep**. 

I'm not taking a swipe at people this helps but we should stop maybe acting like this is the answer we've all been looking for, when it's only the answer, some of you apparently, are looking for. 

0 Kudos
kjsa71
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It SO IS the answer.   You can't edit the watchlist on ANY platform you use Paramount+ on.  You can ONLY do it online through the Paramount+ website.  I'm so sorry that you are SOOO annoyed but it is indeed the correct answer since there is no way to do it on a Roku platform or any other platform.  You don't have to get notifications for responses to this forum simply unclick the email me when someone replies button and you won't need to get notified, another correct answer.  

0 Kudos
-D
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Why are you arguing MY point here and making out like I'm not right?

Yiu can not log into P+ with just a Roku ID and PW.  I for example (again..) do not have a P+ account..!  I have a Roku account and access P+ thu Roku.  So in this case and in that of the Op, a person has zero option to access the Watch History or any other direct P+ settings that are unavailable thru ROKU.

As I stated earlier, this IS the answer for people WITH a Paramount + subscription and who only access it Via Roku... 

This is not a difficult concept.  I can't understand the difficulty in understanding that a person can't use a Roku login to access P+ or Showtime, or Disney's et all.. specific settings.   I don't have a Paramount + account.  So if I went to Paramount +. Com to change my keep watching, tell me what user ID and PW would I enter..?????  I can't get in that website because I don't have a P+ account... Honestly now I'm really curious I guess since you're so sure I'm wrong and your right.  Just tell me and I'll try it. 

Ugh...  It's not a difficult concept. 

0 Kudos
-D
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

BTW I did in select the notify me by email now that s to your helpful response. 

I had left it open in case an actual solution one day was provided.  So on this also, thanks? You reiterated exactly what I was trying to get across. 

I'm not as angry as you seem to be and am actually just kinda LOL rereading your post completely agreeing with me. 

0 Kudos
kjsa71
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So if you log in to your Roku account online and go to your Paramount Plus channel then you can also edit your continue watching list from there and delete whatever you want.  The OP did not specify he had Paramount through their Roku account only that he was trying to do it through the Roku Ultra, which you can't, but you can do it online through either your Paramount+ account or your Roku account.  Attached is a photo showing it from the Roku account on the internet.  So I hope this helps and maybe try not to be so condescending in the future.  Your welcome.

Roku.jpg

Rocky4

Jump to solution

No such edit button to be seen (from the website).

0 Kudos
Ritap

Jump to solution

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
KS78

Jump to solution

The only way I've been able to remove a title from the Continue Watching list on Paramount Plus through Roku is to fast-forward the movie or show to near the end of the credits and then hit Play to allow it to finish completely. This tricks it into thinking you've finished watching the show and removes the title from your Continue Watching list.

0 Kudos
Abear1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did anyone actually read this question? Or any of the answers? Nobody asked how to remove from your list. It’s seriously not that hard. Read the question first. Y’all just saw the word Paramount and came up with answers. 
Im having the same issue. My keep watching list is long and messy because stuff never leaves. I’m done watching it, and it shows I watched it all, but it won’t go away. 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Abear1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your feedback and If I'm understanding correctly that you're having trouble removing things in the "Keep Watching" section.

We suggest you contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further about that channel's features and functionality. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Please let us know if there are other related issues that we can further take a look at.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos