Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DennisC60
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount Plus-how to restart an episode on Roku

Jump to solution

Not options once the show has been watched completely. With autoplay set to off the episode remains on the screen.

0 Kudos
DennisC60
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Once episode has been completely watched, no option to continue or watch from beginning. 

0 Kudos
DennisC60
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Once the episode has been completely watched no rewind is possible. Autoplay has been turned off.

0 Kudos
marciem
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

IT has been discussed.  There are two possibilities, not intuitive, but they work.

1.  If it is not the first episode in a series, you can go to the episode before it, start that one, and it will roll to the one you want to watch.  

2.  If it is the first episode in a series,  you can go to the Paramount+ app on your phone or other device, and start the episode you want.  It will start at the beginning.  Then you can go to your Roku device, and VOILA!! you can watch from the beginning.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

It is insane that it is virtually impossible to restart a episode in their app.  I watched the show and then recommended it to another member of my family but they're unable to watch it because we can't get it to rewind. Turning off auto play didn't do it.

The solution is simply to make a new profile where no one has watched the show and then watch it there.

0 Kudos
marciem
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

See reply above you, ShawnWhite1.  It is a fairly non-intuitive but easy fix to reset the episode

0 Kudos
Blackbird5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Go to the Paramount Plus app on the device you signed up with. Log in, go to Settings, disable the auto play and then on the app, go to the episode and click the one you want and start watching. I’m on my iPad. I logged in, made the settings change, in the Paramount Plus app and then went to the episode, started it, hit pause and went back to my streaming TV and I’m watching it now. 

0 Kudos
marciem
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi.  That's basically what I said. 

I did it on my phone app and did not have to disable autoplay.  I just started the episode I wanted to watch, and it started at the beginning.   Logged out and went to my Roku TV and it allowed me to re-watch the episode desired.  I also tried it on my PC, and it worked the same, without having to disable autoplay.  So skip that step unless just starting the episode on your other device doesn't work.

0 Kudos
ShawnBC

Jump to solution

Absolutely incorrect!! That option is not available at all!! 

0 Kudos
Blackbird5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well. It worked for me. So for me it was truth. Sorry it didn’t for you and I hope you find your resolution soon. 

0 Kudos