Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoryH
Channel Surfer

Re: Paramount Plus channel is not opening

Jump to solution

Mine actually just started working again.

0 Kudos
CoryH
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same happened to .e to. Just discounted internet from roku and reconnect it and it fixed the "video not in your country" problem.

0 Kudos
Rowel012

Jump to solution

Today is Saturday and my Paramount hasn't opened since Thursday 

0 Kudos
trandavis1
Reel Rookie

Re: Paramount plus error has occurred during playback

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with paramountplus app on HisenseRokuTV. I tried your suggestion of deleting and reinstalling the app w/o success.  Have not done a factory reset as yet.  Also, the Roku and liveTVRoku apps don't stream either.

0 Kudos
mgorney1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Per Issue report Tracker - Model: G846 - Roku TV; Serial number: X0120006VST5 (S0NS4416VST5); Software version: 12.5.0 [dot] build 5101-ET; GC version: 11.6.21; Timestamp: 2024-07-15T15:07:58Z

What are Mobile device brand, Model, and Channel bersion?

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We want to thank you for letting us know about the issue.

We're happy to report that we have fixed the problem that was impacting Paramount Plus. Feel free to try accessing the channel again. If you experience any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any further questions or experience any additional issues, please do not hesitate to post them here!

Regards,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.